Many people are faced with the problem of skin peeling and not everyone knows how to get rid of peeling skin on the hands, fingers, and even feet. Caring for your face, many women forget to take care of your hands.
Over time, without the need to care your skin loses its firmness and elasticity, getting unsightly. Dryness, peeling, wrinkles and cracks – that’s what can happen with your hands. Peeling of the skin on the hands and fingers appear when the skin is dry. In this article we will discuss the causes of peeling skin.
To get rid of such problems as peeling skin on the hands, fingers and peeling between the fingers, we must first determine the cause of the disease, and then only carry out the necessary procedures for the treatment. This problem may encounter people of any age.
The main causes of peeling skin on the hands are:
- congenital dry skin.
- beriberi winter-spring period;
- damage of various kinds: bruises, scratches, cuts, etc.;
- wrong hands care or lack of it. For example: you have washed your hands and wipe them with a towel – moisture has evaporated and the skin is dry
- detergents have a devastating effect on the upper layer of the epidermis, which is responsible for the protective function
- Environmental factors
How to deal with dry skin?
- Do not feel sorry for their favorite hand moisturizing lotions and creams containing lactic acid, glycerol.
- When you do your homework, such as washing dishes, windows, or wash clothes by hand, try using vinyl or rubber gloves.
- In the summer, your skin also needs protection. Ultraviolet light damages the skin, drying it out, increases the number of cracks and leads to peeling skin on the hands. For this reason, in the summer, use a sunscreen before going outdoors.
- Never use to cleanse skin solvents of any kind – acetone, kerosene, gasoline.
- To remove dryness and peeling off the skin of hands or fingers, you can use a mixture of the juice of half a lemon, ? cup water and 1 tablespoon glycerin. Components are thoroughly mixed and rubbed into the skin of your hands clean.
- Excellent peeling skin softens hands linseed oil. A few drops of oil is applied to the hands and fingers, carefully rubbing in the direction from the bottom up for 15-30 minutes. This tool is a great way helps remove peeling skin between the fingers.
Peeling skin feet
Dry, flaky skin of feet – trouble faced by many women. Often the reason for this is that a lot of people wear synthetic and woolen clothes: pants, stockings, tights, socks. Such clothing does not provide the body normal air, which is necessary to moisten the skin. Besides regular contact with these materials is hyperkeratosis – thickening of the horny layer of the epidermis, when dead skin cells stick together, as if they have cemented and reluctant exfoliated. Because of this slow down the upgrade process, the skin becomes rough and begins to peel off.
Fortunately, the problem can be solved. Make your skin smooth help special ointments and creams with keratolytic – urea, salicylic and lactic acids. It is also desirable to use scrubs and peels. And, of course, do not forget to apply after bath cream. Look for it includes rosemary, chamomile, hops, sage, oak bark, yarrow and calendula. These components are perfectly moisturize, soften and tone the skin, improve circulation, stimulate cell renewal, smooth arising from dryness.
Women’s hands and feet deserve good care!